So, since hamstring is not quite 100% and for a change of pace, ran on the treadmill for 3 miles (21:06) and 5k for 21:46. Followed by the timed 300 test. Probably not the best idea to minimize time right after a run, but at least I have a baseline to improve on. Here is the test. Completed in 36:34 with reps between required minimized rest:
- 25x Pullups: 10/7/5/3 - one of my weaker exercises
- 50x Deadlift: 10/10/15/10 w/95lb - need to maintain proper form while doing them quickly
- 50x Push-up: 30/20 - easy
- 50x Box Jump: 10/15/15/10 - this is when I could understand the desire to vomit
- 50x Floor Wiper: 10/10/7/7/6 - did with just the bar, will use weight next time as I got the hang of these. btw - reeeeeeally difficult (for me)
- 50x KB Clean and Press: 10/15/15/10 - mixed bag; left arm found these easy w/15lb weight, but very difficult on right with wonky shoulder
- 25x Pullups: 5/5/5/5/5 - worn out at the end
Did a few set of curls before I left, but I was spent. Working my way toward contrast showers - a little colder than luke warm which helps cool down quickly.
150 on the scale this morning, WTF, so also did an IF today.