All day intermittent fast. Not to be too judgmental, but I can't help but notice what other people eat in the morning at the cafeteria at work. I usually go down for some Green Mountain Coffee. This morning this dude about my height, but +75lb has a whole bowl full of muffins for breakfast. But like others have noted, I've given up trying to explain nutrition to people. I have to bite my lip sometimes when I hear the diet benefits from the righteous vegans, or the calorie counters, or the low fat clowns.
Anyway, 147 on scale this morning, IF all day and HIT on the slo-mo protocol. Felt really good today and no doubt it was an INTENSE workout. Results were about the same as last time, but I felt fine and like I accomplished something when I left.
- Exercise: wt [lb] / TUL [sec] (previous), (2x ago)
- Leg press: 280 / 115 (260 / 165), (240 / 155)
- Chest press: 150 / 115 (150 / 110), (135 / 130)
- Military press: 70 / 55 (70 / 55), (70 / 60)
- Seated rows: 115 / 85 (115 / 75), (115 / 80)
- Lat pulldowns: 85 / 90 (85 / 60), (85 / 80)
- Curls: 55/105 (55 / 105), (55 / 105)
- Dips: - / 75 (- / 75), (- / 80)
- Flyes: 55 / 180
Been thinking about inserting a 15/8/4 workout or two in here or there to see what effect the Body By Science protocol has on things.
CrossFit vs. Bodybuilding
4 hours ago