Let's see. Here's last nites dinner steak and chicken kabobs as just thrown onto grill. Not much left for lunch today.
Good time at Golds this morning via Slo-Mo. Intensity was way up in the beginning, but faded a little as workout went on. Reflected in good initial exercises, then status quo or reduction in TUL in later ones:
- Exercise: wt [lb] / TUL [sec] (previous)
- Leg press: 260 / 165 (240 / 155)
- Chest press: 150 / 110 (135 / 130)
- Military press: 70 / 55 (70 / 60)
- Seated rows: 115 / 75 (115 / 80)
- Lat pulldowns: 85 / 60 (85 / 80)
- Curls: 55 / 105 (55 / 105)
- Dips: - / 75 (- / 80)
Have not run in a bit so did some easy intervals for 2 min walk, 1 min run for speeds (mph) of
Looking at doing some extra credit work via moving 4 yards of Hemlock mulch around the yard. Going to the Sox game tomorrow, and even though it as night, may go into town early.
Weight at 147.6 again this morning. Probably a result of the crappy lunch I had yesterday.