Did a 20 something hour intermittent fast today and 19 times out of 20 this usually ends up with and amped time at the gym. Today was that 1 time out of 20 it just didn't happen.
146.0 again on scale this morning.
Picked up the pace a little on the 3 mile run. Race coming up in August, so ss running is on the upswing. Anyway, covered 3.0 in 22:00 today. Followed immediately by 1 minute manly plank + 1 minute each side.
Also going to shift gears from slo-mo for a bit, so picking up with 15/8/4 DeVaney / EF, etc. Pressed for time today.
- Bench: 115x15, 135x4, 135x6. Still don't know wtf is up with that. Shoulder is almost fully recovered (I thought)
- Squats: 135x10, 155x8, 175x4. Weights and reps down here also, which I thought was one of the exercises where things were improving
- DB press: 35x15, 40x8, 45x6
- 40 deg incline leg press: 270x12, 360x8, 450x4
- Superset the above weights reps with calf raises.
- a few dips then it was back to work.
I Amazed My Doctor with My Primal Diet!
7 hours ago