Can't help watching Jillian and Bob try to whip these people into shape. A few observations for this season.
- Wondering if this show has jumped the shark. Even larger people, more intense harrassement by the trainers, etc.
- Is America getting fatter than ever? At least four people over 400 lb, with 1 woman topping out at 476!
- One woman could not even complete a 1 mile run; put her in the hospital for a week
- The mentality that the motivated ones 'can do this on their own' at home nauseates me. So the not-as-motivated ones get rewarded by staying at the ranch. We must equal the field, you know!
- Very saddening to see people in their 20's with such poor health.
- Again, tired of the show pimping all kinds of products, dictating the calories in - calories out mantra, glossing over nutrition.
Anyway, more sprints and 15/8/4 for me at the gym.