22 September 2010

Out of Action

Wow, been really slackin off lately on the blog. But a few changes of note.

- after getting back onto a normal working schedule, been getting to the gym more regularly. Been trying some different combinations of regimes. I like the intensity from Body by Science slow mo, but also enjoy the variety of exercises from more conventional workouts. I know that the BBS basically dictates one exercise per body part and that secondary muscles aid in hypertrophy. My stubborn desire is to work those secondary muscles as well. That said, I have been performing multiple exercises per body part. However, I have been striving to high intensity (never as high as BBS, though). Last week or two has been down time which will roll into this next week....segway

- knee getting scoped tomorrow. I think this is a result of a skiing injury about 15 years ago. The knee has steadily been getting worse and it finally popped when I was doing interval sprints in July. Convenient timing since my health care benefits at work will drastically change next year.

- Also, been much better with the diet. Not like I ever was way off the reservation. But to get back to 10% body fat from current high of 15-ish, I notice that too many nuts, beer, dark choc def keep that up. A couple of weeks of being super pure, and the tanita scale numbers have dropped.

- a couple new food pics to post once I down load them from the camera, but not available right now.

1 comment:

  1. Andy,
    Good luck with the surgery.!
    Good news on the drop in bf. Keep it up.

    Marc

    ReplyDelete